nedelja, 8. marec 2015

Day 12: My mind win

Yesterday I went to the forest and take some photos and walk around. And when I came at home I'm tired, but my mind wasn't, so mind have party and I have a big problem.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be in mind when I walk around and take a photo. When and as I see mysef be in mind when I walk aroun and take a photo, I stop and breathe. I realize that I'm too often in my mind and I don't breath enough. When I walk and look for some picture I thinking what I can photo, how close I can came and other thing. And all the time I'm in the mind. I commit myself that I breathe more and when I see myself that I think, I must start breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't think only when I see what to take a photo and don't all the time. When and as I see myself that I don't think only when I see what to take a photo and don't all the time, I stop and breath. I realize that I must think about that I do, not about vhat I see or what I want to see. I must be more real. I commit myself that I think only what I need to think.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself tired my body and put out a energy to my mind. When and as I see myself tired my body and put out energy to my mind, I stop and breathe. I realize that my body was tired I need relax and don't talk with some person. I commit myself I more walk, less be in mind and if I'm tired I relax first.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar