četrtek, 12. marec 2015

Day 16: I was quiet

I look hangout about bullying and I was remember that I write about it, but I don't realize that this is it. I write about one person, men, who want that I marry him. All start in cyber, so this is cyber bullying. Now I can write in web, but previously I can't, because I don't belive any person.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself belive this person. When and as I see myself belive this person, I stop and breath. I realize, that he lie me in the start, because he say he younger that realy is. I commit myself that I don't belive any person in the start who don't be self-honest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I can't say STOP this bullying. When and as I see myself that I can't say stop this bullying, I stop and breath. I realize that I was too week to say stop, because he threat me. I commit myself that I am strong and say what I think and don't belive persons who want bullying me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be scare and don't tell about this my parents. When and as I see myself be scared and don't tell about this my parents, I stop and breathe. I realize that when I told my parents, they help me, but they say me to finish this, but this is so difficult to do. I commit myself if I have problem I told this someone I trust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  that I don't belive any male persons, because I belive they all bad boys. When and as I see myself that I don't belive any male persons, because I belive they all bad boys, I stop and breathe, I realize that if I don't belive mens I'm single all the time, and I don't have partner. I commit myself that be more strong and talk with mens.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that want to be bullying. When and as I see myself that I want be bullying. I realize that I stop this if I don't want that he bullying me, so this is my fault. I commit myself that I see if someone bullying me and say stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I think I was guilty that he bully me. When and as I see myself that I think I was guilty that he bully me, I stop and breathe. I realize that I only think and this is onli his guilt and he must see that. I commit myself that I be strong and stop bullying in future.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar