petek, 20. marec 2015

Day 20: New business

Today I have interview for new business. I talk with sale manager. In the begining I was nervous, but soon, I be relaxed when talk with him. I meet my new coworker too.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous because I meet new people that I don't know yet. When and as I see myself be nervous because I meet new people that I don't know yet, I stop and breath. I realize that breathing help, because I be less nervous when I drive, but later, moment before I meet directors I be nervous again. I commit myself that I see and be calm all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I think that directors are so important people. When and as I see maself thinking that directors are so important pople, I stop and breath. I realize that some directors are very important, but in my case I soon see that this two are the same like me. I feel that when I relaxed. In one moment I feel and see how equal we are. I feel the moment of equality. I commit myself that I know and think about all people is equal like me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I'm less than other people who is in this business more time. When and as I see myself think that I'm less than other people who is in this business more time, I stop and breathe. I realize is this only in my mind and all people know a lot of, but I'm uniqe, so I can't compare myself with others. I commit myself that I know I'm unique.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar