ponedeljek, 23. marec 2015

Day 22: Now I know

Today I see that all in my new business are game. All playing their rule and wear mask. Today I see them without the mask, because they don't understand each other, so they say me, that I'm not enough good for that kind of work.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I start cry, because they say me, that I'm not enough good for them. When and as I see myself that I start cry, because they say me, that I'm not enough good for them, I stop and breath. I realize, that I start cry, because I want work there, but I know now, that I don't need this work if they don't want me there. I commit myself that I don't cry anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I'm less than other people. When and as see myself think that I'm less than other people, I stop and breath. I realize that they know more about this specific think more, because they do this a lot of time. I commit myself that I'm worth the same than other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't go out when the boss say that we can fell superior in one specific moment, because we know more than other people. When and as I see myself that I don't go out when bosssay that we can fell superior in one specific moment, because we know more tham other people, I stop and breath. I realize, that I know that this isn't good. Noone can't fell superior, because all people are equal. I commit myself that I do or say something if I don't agree with other people.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar