torek, 24. marec 2015

Day 23: 8 more to go

Today I done 19 Daily Assigment about Working with Memories and I thinkink what will be when I finish all. I'm nervous and I don't know what to do next. Yes, I know that is too soon that I think about it.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be worry about what to do when I finish DIP Lite, but I'm far away finish. When and as I see myself be worry about what to do when I finish DIP Lite, but I'm far away finish, I stop and breath. I realize that I thinking too much about things that don't finish yet. I commit myself that I think about tnings that I must think about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous before I finish Lite. When and as I see myself be nervous before I fonish Lite, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't know if I will be finish Lite or I stop doing process. I commit myself that I'm calm and do what I must do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking about my Budy. When and as I see myself thinking about my Budy, I stop and breath. I realize that isn't importat who my Budy is, because I write in two languages and with writing in English I learn language. I commit myself that I don't worry about my Budy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous because I don't know how to pay DIP Pro, because I don't have enough money. When and as I see myself be nervous because I don't know how to pay DIP Pro, because I don't have enough money, I stop and breath. I realize that they help me if I don't have enough money, but I worry anyway about it. I commit myself that I don't wory.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar