četrtek, 26. marec 2015

Day 24: Rainy day

I'm so lazy, but today is really lazy day, because is rain all day. I stay in house all day and my head hurt me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be lazy because it's rain outside. When and as I see myself be lazy because it's rain outside, I stop and breath. I realize that I do something inside if I can't do anything outside, but I can go out to the walk with umbrella too. I commit myself that I doing something in all weather situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my head hurt me, because I stay inside and have low presure. When and as see myself that my head hurt me, because I stay inside and have low presure, I stop and breath. I realize that I must go out to the walk or doing something interesting inside. I commit myself that I go out more often.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself hink that if raining outside, that is nothing interesting to see outside. When and as I see myself think that if raining outside, that is nothing interesting to see outside, I stop and breath. I realize if I go out to take some picture I can take it, because is all day is different and all kind of picture is beautifull. I commit myself that I go out in the rain and take some picture.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar