četrtek, 26. marec 2015

Day 25: Have a time

Today I  have time all day, but in the same time I don't have any time. I come to an agreement with someone to work together, but bouth must do other things too.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that other people must have time when I have time. When and as I see myself think that other people have time when I have time, I stop and breath. I realize that other people have other work too, not only agreement for work with me. I commit myself that I do what I must to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I must be very important if I say that I don't have time in that moment than other have time and then argue if other don't have time when I have time. When and as I see myself think that I must be bery important if I say that I don't have time in that moment than other have time and then argue if other don't have time when I have time, I stop and breath. I realize that sometimes have time me and sometimes other, so we must have a conversation and don't be angry if other people don't have time when I have time. I commit myself that I adjust other people around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that other people know when I have time without conversation and that other people told me when they have time, without I ask them. When and as I see myself think that other people know when I have time without conversation and that other people told me when they have time, without I ask them, I stop and breath. I realize that conversation is very important. I commit myself that I ask and say what I want to know and what I must say for normal comunication.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar