torek, 31. marec 2015

Day 30: Who am I?

I admit, that I wite a blogs because I want finish with DIP Lite and go to the DIP Pro, and sometimes I write only because I writing, not because I want change myself. I change in last four months since I start with DIP Lite and writing blogs, but I still don't know who I am and why I'm here and what I must to do, why I was be born in this planet. I have so much questions and so little answers. I live in two parallel worlds, before and after start with DIP Lite and I'm so confused. I know, that all answers is on me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself writing because I write, not because I want see change in myself. When and as I see myself writing because I write, not because I want see change in myself, I stop and breath. I realize that I change myself with writing, because I see myself now how I change. I am more peace and I can talk with all people. I don't look for love, touch and attention anymore, because I write out all and forgive myself about it. I commit myself  to belive that all what I write is work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I don't know who I am and what I do in this planet. When and as I see myself think that I don't know who I am and what I so in this planet, I stop and breath. I realize that I live now in this planet, and I want help other start to live, but I don't see how, because I'm not enough emotionally stable and I don't know enough about think, mind and other important things. I commit myself that I do and don't think what to do and who I am and what I must to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think too much about things that not important for me and my life. When and as I see myself think too much about things that not important for me and my life, I stop and breath. I realize I do what I must to do if I think or not, but if I don't think, I do more and faster and I'm not so tired. I commit myself that I stop think and start do.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar