ponedeljek, 2. marec 2015

Day 7: Relations

Last time I have problem with relation between me and some men. I often arguing with him with no reason. I think because I like him, because this arguing was more often after our meeting. I think I want be with him, but he don't want be with me, so in that way I want that he see me. I told him what I think about him and he told me that he don't want be with me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I think about him and argue with him. When and as I see myself that I think about him and argue with him, I stop and breath. I realize that I know that he don't want me, and I don't in love on him, but this is what I told other and think this. I commit mysself that I stop argue with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that he see me if I argue with him. When and as I see myself that he see me if I argue with him, I stop and breath. I realize that he don't wand be near me, because I talk too much and argue with him, so I chase away him. I commit myself that I think about myself and don't argue with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I like him and I want be in relation with him, because I don't want be alone. When and as  I see myself that I like him and I want be in relation with him, vecause I don't want be alone. I realize that I don't like myself enough, so I look around for some persons that I want they like me and adore me. I commit myself that I must work that I like myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't like myself, because noone like me, and be with myself isn't enough, because I fell so lonly in that moment. When and as I see myself that I don't like myself, because noone like me, and be with myself isn't enough, because I fell so lonly in that moment, I stop and breath. I realize that I want that other see me, because I can't see myself that I'm good person and I'm good partner for myself and I can live and be with myself. I commit myself that I do in myself and start like myself.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar