torek, 3. marec 2015

Day 8: Selfie

Today I photo myself betwen I tape vlogs. But why I must take selfie? What is poin of this. I take some normal photo and some where I make a face.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed take a selfie only for fun, for no reasion. When and as I see myself take a selfie only for fun, for no reasion. I realize that I take selfie with reasion, but not realize in thet moment why. I commit myself that I take selfie with reasion and without feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed make a face when a took selfie. When and as I see myself make a face when I took selfie, I stop and breath. I realite that if I need some photo I must look like normal on it not with funny face. I commit myself that I take only photo without funny face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed take a selfie that mean that I am more important than other persons around me. When and as I see myself take a selfie that mean I am more important than other persons aroud me. I realize that selfie mean that I take photo of myself, but if noone is near me to take photo of me, I must take photo of myself. I commit myself that I took photo of me only if I need my photo.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar