sreda, 4. marec 2015

Day 9: Picture in the clouds

Sometimes I look in the sky and in the clouds I see different picture, animals and different simbols. But this is only what I see, not what realy is.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see different picture, animals and simbols in the clouds. When and as I see myself that I see different picture, animals and simbols in the clouds, I stop and breath. I realize that I see only clouds, other image that I see is on my mind. I commit myself I see only what is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see clouds that look like some animals. When and as I see myself that I see clouds that look like animals, I stop and breath. I realize that this is only clouds in that form and I don't see picture or animals in the clouds. I commit myself that I talk what I really see, not what I think I see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see animals in clouds, because in that way is some clouds and some animals more important than other. When and as I see myself that I see animals in the clouds, because in that way is some clouds and some animals more important than other, I stop and breath. I realize that clouds are clouds and animals are animals and I can't see animals in the clouds and clouds in the animals. I commit myself that I see only real thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I like take a photo of clouds, because have so much different shapes and colours, and they are so beauty for me. When and as I see myself that I like take a photo of clouds, because have so much different shapes and colours, and they are so beauty for me, I stop and breath. I realize that is no problem that I take a photo of clouds, but because I have feeling of them. I commit myself that clouds is only clouds.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar