četrtek, 2. april 2015

Day 32: Be tired

Last few days I work at home more than other days and I'm so tired. I say that I'm tired, but I'm only lazy and I don't want work.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself say that I'm tired, but in real I'm not so tired, only I don't want work more. When and as I see myself say that I'm tired, but in real I'm not so tired, only I don't want work more, I stop and breath. I realize that it must be done as soon as posible and I am only person that I can do a lot of that thinks. So what I don't do, my dad must to do. I commit myself that I work as long as posible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowwed myself lie other people around me and myself. When and as I see myself lie other people around me and myself, I stop and breath. I realize that I see myself what I can do, but I have other, more funny thinks to do, so I say a lie. I commit myself that I stop lie myself and other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be lazy and don't want to work and help other people around me. When and as I see myself be lazy and don't want to work and help other people around me, I stop and breath. I realize that I can move my ass and start to work if I want to work and have some interesting to do. I commit myself that I see work and work.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar