sobota, 4. april 2015

Day 33: Guilty

Today I was write in the Facebook that if you talk with one person and you fell bad, that is your guilty, not that person take your energy. In that moment one take a comment and I don't know how answer in that comment so I ask for the help. In the evening I talk with person that I want their help and they told me, that I use incorect word and they don't unerstand me. So I start speak loud, that I know that I guilty for all. I say I was guilty when I was young and my sister do something wrong. Always I'm guilty.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself speak loud, because I know that this person have right. When and as I see myself speak loud, because I know that this person have right, I stop and breath. I realize I must write more carefull, because some people understand what I want say, but other not. I commit myself that I don't speak loud, and if I see that other have right I look where is problem on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not understand my parents when say that I'm guilty, because sometimes I am, because I do my sister something and she give me back. When and as I see myself  understand my parents when say that I'm guilty, because sometimes I am, because I do my sister something and she give me back, I stop and breath. I realize that I am older sister and I must take on my little sister when we play and be together. I commit myself that I understand my parents.

I forgive myself that I have acceted and allowed myself fell guilty all the time, because I hear that I'm guity so much. When and as I see myself fell guilty all the time, because I hear that I'm guilty so much, I stop and breath. I realize that I hear that I'm guity all the time, so I think that I'm really guilty all the time, so I ithink that I'm guity now too. I commit myself that I'm not guity if I don't do something that isn't good for me and other people.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar