torek, 7. april 2015

Day 37: My mind take a control under my body

A few last days I have problem with myself. I was so restless and I want to fight with other. All things bother me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysef  want to fight with other. When and as I see myself when I want foght with other, I stop and breath. I realize that I must be more calm and do what is the best for all. I commit myself that I breath before I say something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be restless. When and as I see myself be restless, I stop and breath. I realize that I can't be calm if have my mindc control under my body. I commit myself that I calm myself with breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that all things bother me. When and as see myself that all things bother me, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't want hear and see nothing and nobody that want good for me. I commit myself that I do some self-forgivnes when I see myself in that situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my mind take a control under my body. When and as see myself that my mind take a control under my body, I stop and breath. I realize that I have some good and some bad days and I'm not enough emotionally stable, so I must do on myself more. I commit myself that I breath and so self -forgivnes when I don't know what to do and my mind have control.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar