sobota, 20. junij 2015

Day 53: Negative comments

I write two blogs, one in english and one in my language. In slovenian blog I have more comments than english and a lot of this comments are negative. They laugh what I writing and how I writing. I know that I can't react in that writing, but it's hurt me any way. People who write like this they not have any picture and only nickname.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be upset, because other talk bad about me. When and as I see myself be upset, because other talk bad about me, I stop and breath. I realize that is other problem not mine. If other people talk bad about me, that I know they hate themself or they don't know why I write this. But if they want to know, they ask, not comment in that way. I commit myself that I don't be upset and don't take this comments personalyl.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take all personally, because I'm public person and all people can read my blogs. When and as I see myself to take all personally, because I'm public person and all people can read my blogs, I stop and breath. I realize that I must know when I take some words personally, because they talk me and about me, and when I must only read it and go forward and don't think about words I read it. I must stop think what other people think about me. I commit myself that I don't take all personally and stop think what other persons think about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that all people around me think and talk about me. When and as I see myself think that all people around me think and talk about me, I stop and breath. I realize that I think what other people think about me. But other people think the same. What other people think about me. So, if I do what I want to do and be myself, no one notice that I do this, because all think about themself. I commit myself that I don't think anymore what other people think about me.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar