sreda, 19. avgust 2015

Day 61: Ignore

In last blog I wrote that I become angry, because I think, that people ignore me, because they talk when I want to talk. In the end I realize that I had my microphone on mute. But this word, ignore, can mean a lot. Each person I think are ignore someone. But this isn't all. Each person ignore thyself too. Most banal situation is when you must go to the toalete, but you wait and wait and in the end you must to go on all fours. This is ignoring thyself too.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I never ignor noone, because I talk with all people and listen them, but if I think, I don't listen all, only people that I want to listen it. I don't listen people who need my help, because I think, that I don't have money, time or material things that help them, but I can help other people in the other way too. I can listen them and tell other people their story and other people can help them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that I never ignor myself, but this isn't thrue. I don't listen my body when something hurt me, I don't listen myself when I must go to the toalete, bu t I don't go, because I'm too lazy and in the end I came to toalete in last second, I don't listen my body when I'm hungry or I'm full. I realy don't listen and ignore my physical body what they want and need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that ignore mean that other people don't listen you. In primary school my schoolmate ignore me, because they don't want talk with me and because it, I'm be alone all the time. They be and talk with me, because they must conversation with me, but they listen me, but mybe they don't hear me what I want tell them. A few years ago they say me, that I behave/act too mature for them, so they don't want socialize with me. Because this I learn live with myself and don't fell alone in group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive, that ignore someone is when you listen people, but they don't hear it or when someone want to tell you somethink, but you go away, because you don't want listen what they want to tell you, or you see person who need some help, but you don't want to help this person. But this is only one parth of ignoring. But all part of ignoring hurt people who been ignored.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar