sobota, 5. september 2015

Day 63: Me and dogs

I don't scare dogs but in last time I have problems with them. First time I meet my friend's dog. It was cind dog, but I have some scare on it. Mybe because I don't want, that dog jumb on me, because I have clean trousers and don't want that dog get dirty me. Next time I meet dog vhen I was volunteer in the kitchen and dog came in the kitchen. This is no problem if dog was not earlier swim in water next building where kitchen are, so I jell on him, that dog go out.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to jell on dog, because came wet in the place where was food. When and as I see myself to jell on dog, because came wet in the place where was food, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't need jell on dog, only say that go out of this place, because they can't be wet inside. I must be tolerant on hm and people around me. I commit myself that I don't jell on animals or people around me, only tell with voice that tell what they must to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't like dog, because jump on me when I'm in clean clothes. When and as I see myself to don't like dog, because jump on me when I'm in clean clothes, I stop and breath. I realize that animal are live and they jump and run and want to known you and they do all this because want comunicate with people and introduce themself. So I must live them what they do and if they dirty of me, I can clean my clothes. I commit myself that I permit that dogs introduce themself and known me and if jump on me, I don't do panic because that.

I fogive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that dogs who jump on the people is badly brought dog and owner don't educate dog. When and as I see myself to think, that dogs who jump on the people is badly brought dog and owner don't educate dog. I realize that dogs are like a children. You can educate them, but when meet new people can run away with them, or start cry and want to go to the parents hug. Dogs are the same. They can run and jump around, or just siting and looking around. I commit myself, that see dogs are like people and want comunicate with us.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar