sreda, 30. september 2015

Day 66: Be nervous

I'm nervous, because I don't know what will be on friday in workshop. I have had this kind of workshop a few months ago, but then I know how much children came, but now I don't know. So I must be prepare for 0 or 100 children who can came in my workshop. So how much ingredients I must prepare, because I will make with them Chocolate balls.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous, because I don't know if I be prepare for this kind of workshop and so much of people. When and as I see myself be nervous, because I don't know if I be prepare for this kind of workshop and so much of people, I stop and breath. I realize that I'm nervous because I think too much what will be if will be. I'm not in real and think only what I need to prepare for this. I prepare ingredients for 50 or more people and if gone before finish I do something else. I commit myself that I think what I know that I can change, nothing else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous, because I don't know how I can have all this people in wokshop. When and as I see myself to be nervous, because I don't know how I can have all this people in workshop, I stop and breath. I realize that I say person L for help and more wokshops will be in two hours in smaller groups. I have help, so I can calm myself and prepare all for workshops. I commit myself that I'm enough smart, nice and I know how to do this workshop that all be fine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much if I have enough ingredients. When and as I think too much if I have enough ingredients, I stop and breath. I realize that if use all ingredients too fast, I can make something else with them or use other ingrediets, because I have more types of them. I commit myself that I know a lot of recipes for kids.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar