sreda, 14. oktober 2015

Day 68: Who am I- playing roles

I'm thinking. Who am I? Am I boss of my firm, or someone who look for job? Am I farmer or young person who look for fun? In each moment I play different role, but who I am in real. I know, that I'm only person, but why I must play, why I change dress when I came from shopping and go to the meeting, this is playing and in real this I'm not me. I try to talk with all people, but I understand with someone, but with other not. I don't try chat with all anymore. I think, that I am who I am in real only on web, where told all what I think, but not all. Mybe only in blog I'm real me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think who I am. When and as I see myself to think who I am, I stop and breath. I realize that this is a big question and I have more time to realize who I am in real, but now I know, that I'm person, who can told all about myself and want to please all people around me. I know that this is not possible, because someone love me, but other hate me, but this is not my problem. I commit myself that I try to be who I really am, so I talk, behave and do in way I know that I me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think what I am. When and as I see myself to think what I am, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't know what I am. Am I boos or someone who look for job, farmer or youg person who look for fun, mybe I'm something other? But I see that in real I am all this. I'm boos and farmer, I'm young person who look for fun and look for job. And this is not my play, this I am. I do all this. I am all this. But here are problem, because I play different roles. I behave differenty when I am boos and when I'm farmer. I commit myself that I realize what I am as soon as posible,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I play a lot of roles and want to please all people around me. When and as I see myself to think that I play a lot of roles and want to please all people around me, I stop and breath. I realize that if I behave in all situation the same, think and talk the same, in this moment I don't play roles. Yes, I change my outfit, but in my bassis I'm I, but only if I think, talk, and behave in all situation the same. If I try to show myself better in one situation, but in other I think, that I'm less than other people, in thai sutuation I play roles. I commit myself that I behave, think and talk in all situation the same and don't play, but I'm me who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I can talk with all people the same. When and as I see myself that I think that I can talk with all people the same, I stop and breath. I realize that I can't talk with all people the same, because I can't tell all about myself to all people, because some information are private, and some people don't need to know all about me, what I do and why I do what I do. I want that people think how good person I am. I commit myself that I'm me, whatever I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to show myself in best way to other people. When and as I see myself to try to show myselt in best way to other people, I stop and breath. I realize that I can be only what I am, and I can't be other person who really am. I don't need to think what to do in front of other people, I must be who I am. I commit myself that I behave like I know is the best, but I must be me in real.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar