torek, 24. januar 2017

Day 106: Food 2

I eat a lot of bad food and only a few good food. But this is good or bad food for other people and this is not need be the same for my body. Body tell me what food is good or bad for me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat food that blow me up. When and as I see myself to eat food that blow me up, I stop and breath. I realize that some food like flour blow me up and don't feel good, but if I eat fat or meat I feel good. I commit myself to find food that is good for my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to eat food that is good taste and my body accept it. When and as I see myself to not to eat food that is good taste and my body accept it, I stop and breath. I realize that I fruits and vegetables is the best a few minutes or hours after I pick it up. So I eat most of fruits and vegetables when is season for it. For some is only a few weeks, for other a few months, but this food is the best for me. I commit myself to eat more good food that my body like it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel better if I eat unhealthy food that my body like it than I eat healthy food that my body don't like it. When and as I see myself to feel better if I eat unhealthy food that my body like it than I eat healthy food that my body don't like it, I stop and breath. I realize that if body like some kind of food is that food good for them and I not need to worry about it. If food is not good, or I eat too much, body tell me that. I commit myself to listen my body what food is good for it.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar