četrtek, 13. julij 2017

Day 118: I change 1

I see that we don't want changes, that we scare it.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare change myself. When and as I see myself to scare change myself, I stop and breath. I realise that people like to live life that they know it and we scare change things in our lives. We prefer talk how bad is our life than we change it on better. But this change is only small step, but for people who must made change is big jump. So, I commit myself that I jump, I made changes in my life, because it will be better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare change, because I don't know what change brings to me. When and as I see myself to scare change, because I don't know what change brings to me, I stop and breath. I realise that change brings to me change and we can change on better or in worst, but we stay people like since now. Changes change us. So, I commit myself that I begin like change, I accept it and see that change brings something new in my life and this is better than lay on the couch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not to see that change brings in my life something new. When and as I son't see that change brings in my life something new, I stop and breath. I realise that each moment, each breath, each though is different like before. We change ourself each moment, we live change every moment but in the same time we scare changes, we want be sure what came to us next moment. But in that case we only thinking, not living life. So, I commit myself that I try live each moment, accepted new things, live change, accepted changes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love looking change in nature, but I don't accepted change in relation with me. When and as I see myself to love looking change in nature, but I don't accepted change in relation with me, I stop and breath. I realise that I prefer look how nature is changing, how animals grow, how plants grow, I love to look how season change, how clouds change their shapes. But when I look myself I hate change, I don't want to change myself, I scare change, but I change, hears are grow, nails grow, we change weight and so on, but we don't see this little changes. But we hate big changes, we scare this big changes, but we scare what? So, I commit myself that I look change in nature, but I look change on and in myself too, because all change are beautiful and we must see it and realise it.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar