sreda, 27. december 2017

Day 127: Last moment

I see that I do all important and no so important things in last minute. I have a lot of time to do one thing, like one month, but I do it last days and look in the clock if I finish in right moment.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not doing when I have time, but last moment. When ans as I see myself to not doing what I must to do when I have time, but last moment, I stop and breath. I realise that I take difficult theme and then i don't want to write or doing when I have enough time, but I do when I don't time or last moment. I commit myself to take time each weekend and write blog, and when I doing something I take time like week before end and doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off all what I don't like. When and as I see myself to put off all what I don't like, I stop and breath. I realise that I like to put off all what I don't like and do what I like to do, but there is something more important than other and if I delay something important I must do or finish in last moment and I hate that in real. So, I commit myself to do all when I have time and don't delay, because in the end all must be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become hungry, sleepy, thirsty if and when I must something to do or finish and I don't like that to do. When and as I see myself to become hungry, sleepy, thirsty if and when I must something to do, I stop and breath. I realise that I became that when I don't like do what I doing and I find all possible excuses to not to do, but when I finish I see, that it will be better if I don't look for excuses, because I lost lot of time. So, I commit myself that when I see myself to look for excuses or became hungry, I look why I do that and do some SF.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for excuses when I don't need it. When and as I see myself to look for excuses when I don't need it, I stop and breath. I realise that is better to go trough problem, writing and finish as soon as possible and later do what I think that I need to do, but is only excuse. I commit myself to move myself in position what I don't like and go trough problems I have in that moment.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar