sobota, 31. marec 2018

Day 134: Famous people 1

Famous people are smart, rich and beautiful. And this is mine belief. But if you look closer is not real. Some famous people is not smart, but average, not rich at all and not beautiful, but they made all that other people think that they are. So I must to know, that famous people are the same people than me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that famous people are smart, rich and beautiful. When and as I see myself to think that reach people are smart, rich and beautiful, I stop and breath. I realise that is not all in being smart, being rich and being beautiful. Most important is being person and being accessible to talk with other people. So, I commit myself that when I think that about famous people, I know, that they are only people too and they have pluses and minuses too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that famous people are not accessible. When and as I see myself to think that famous people are not accessible, I stop and breath. I realise that in our country are famous people are the same like we and they talk with us and so on. How accessible are really famous people in other countries I don't know, but I think, that not so accessible because a lot of people want talk with them and only because it they don't want be in public alone. So, I commit myself that when think that famous people are not accessible think why they don't want be accessible and compare what I'll do in the same situation.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar