sreda, 25. februar 2015

Day 4: Touch and hug

A month ago I need a touch or hug, but now is ok. Now I was be surpresed when people around me hug me. So now I touch myself and hug other people, but I don't feel anything. This is huge moment for me.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be surpresed because people around me want hug me. When an as I see myself be supresed because people around me wand hug me, I stop and breath. I realize that hug is good, but if you need hug or you something feel when you hugging some person, that isn't so good. I commit myself that I hugging persons who want hug me, but I don't feel anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself need a tuch. When and as I see myself need a tuch, I stop and breath. I realize that I have a lot of touch, because I wear a dress and dress touch my skin. I commit myself that I don't need more touch that I have now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed that someone touch some part of my body and this is ok, but if touch other part of my body, I say that part is intimate part of my body, isn't ok and I feel is that touch sexual touch. When and as I see myself that someone touch some part of my body and this is ok, but id touch other part od my body, I say that part is intimate part od my body, isn't ok and I feel is that touch sexual touch, I stop and breathe. I realize that is only my perception, because is all part of my body equal and I can't say that one part of my body is intimate and other isn't, because is all part of my body only part of my body. I commit myself that I talk only entire body and dont use word part of body and touch is only touch anywhere other touch me.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar