četrtek, 26. februar 2015

Day 6: Change the future

A few days ago my two friends look in my future and one of them say something and other say something different. They look if and when someone pay me. Now I know that bouth say wrong. I change the future, because I work on the change. I work on mine change.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself ask other persons about my future. When and as I see myself asking other persons about my future, I stop and breathe. I realize that I change my future if I do different that I do till now. I commit myself that I only live my life and don't ask for anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself belive that other persons know more about me than I. When and as I see myself belive that other persons know more about me than I, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am only person who know me and only I know all about me, so all question about me I know already. I commit myself that I belive myself and don't ask other questions about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking about past and future and don't be in this moment. When and as I see myself thinking about past and future and don't be in this moment, I stop and breath. I realize that if I'm in this moment don't need thining about past and future, because I'm living. I commit myself that I live and be in this moment and breath.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar