petek, 6. marec 2015

Day 11: Be with myself

Last days I too much talk with other people in chat, so today I want a peace. I'm tired because I spend all my energy to talk with them, because they don't understand me and I must them explain what I think.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to struggle for explain other one little simple thing and spend all my energy for that. When and as I see myself to struggle for explain other one little simple thing and spend all my energy for that, I stop and breath. I realize I need do something for myself what I love to do and be alone with myself. I commit myself that I be with myself when I feel I need be with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fell guilty because I say other that I don't have time for chat. When ans as I see myself fell guilty because I say other that I don't have time for chat, I stop and breath. I realize that I need time for myself and if once say someone that I don't want chat with them, because I don't have time, is ok, but if I say this sentence more than once is not my guilty and they have problem, not me. I commit myself that when I fell that I need peace I take peace without guilty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself don't be with myself and fell super. When and as I see myself don't be with myself and fell super, I stop and breath. I realize that I can fell good with myself  and do this without problem. I commit myself that I be with myself more often.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself explain all what I know and what I think. When and as I see myself eplain all what I know and what I think, I stop and breat. I realize I don't need help other wuth explaning other what I know, because I need time for learn this and if other want know, I can send them only link and they know too, but if they don't understand what I think, live them alone, because they don't want hear what I want tell them. I commit myself that I look and listen other and see if they listen me or not and if they don't listen me, I live them.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar