ponedeljek, 9. marec 2015

Day 13: What he do to me

In DIP Lite I work with my memory and I write about him. And when I write my right knee start hurt me. I know that is about him, because I have bad memory about him, because I can't say him NO, because I scare him.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed scare him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed scare to say him no.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blackmail with threats by him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accpet his proposal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be unhappy when I be with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think about him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself answer when he call and when is ower be bad mood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself hate myself because I be with him and belive him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself scare hime because he threats me.

When and as I see myself doing this thing, I stop and breath. I realize I don't forgot him and I have still scare of it. I commit myself I am strong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself scare be with mens. When and as I see myself that I scare be with mens, I stop and breath. I realize I scare all mens because he hurt me and I don't belive any men anymore. I commit myself that all person are different.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking that all mens are the same. When and as I see myself thinking that all mens are the same, I stop and breathe. I realize that each person are different and someone is nice and I belive him. I commit myself to go to the date with someone.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar