sreda, 11. marec 2015

Day 14: I need it

I need talk with someone, but not with all who want talk with me. Only with people that they understand me and I understand them. No, I can talk with person who talk in English, but bigger problem is, if person talk about nonsens.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I want talk only with person that I want. When and as I see myself that I want talk only with person that I want, I stop and breath. I realize that is my problem, because if I want I can talk with all people who want talk with me without problem. I commit myself I speak with other without feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need all the time be near someone or talk with someone. When and as I see myself to need all the time be near someone or talk with someone, I stop and breath. I realize I looking for attention from other people, because I scare be alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself looking for attention from other people. When and as I see myself looking fot attention from other people, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't know how be with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't know how be with myself and feel good. When and as I see myself that I don't know how be with myself and feel good, I stop and breathe. I realize that I must love myself that I don't do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I don't know how I love myself and I don't love myself at all. When and as I see myself that I don't knoe how I love myself and I don't love myself at all, I stop and breathe. I realize that I must tuch myself and hug myself. I commit myself I work on myself and love myself and want be with myself and don't need be with other people.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar