sreda, 11. marec 2015

Day 15: I lie myself

Today I find out some information and start cry. In that moment I have something in my mind, but soon I forgot on that. While the writing I remember that and realize that I lie myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I lie myself. When and as I see myself that I lie myself, I stop and breathe. I realize that I don't want belive myself that in first time I think something else. I commit myself that I belive myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I want be self-honest, but I don't be enough. When and as I see myself that I want be self-honest, but I don't be enough, I stop and breath. I realize this is because I'm in my mind and mind had power. I commit myself that I be self-honest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be in my mind. I commit myself to when and as I see myself be in my mind, I stop and breath and live in that moment. I realize that is so easy, I must only breath and be in breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I see something and belive that is real. When and as I see myself that I see something and belive that is real, I stop and breath. I realize that I see is on my mind and have feelings and emotions about things, but if I touch is real. I commit myself that I belive only my touch.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar