petek, 13. marec 2015

Day 17: Be nervous

Less that 5 days and I will go on the event where will be almoust 500 businesswomans and I be nervous becaus it. I'm businesswomen too, but I start my business. I don't know how this event look like, because this event in in this yeas third time and I go first time. I only listen what they say and know new people in business world.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be nervous because I don't know what will be doing there. When and as I see myself that I'm  nervoust because I don't know what will be doing there, I stop and breath. I realize that all will be ok if I be nervous or not. I only go there and doing the same thing than other women. I commit myself I calm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I go there first time and I am nervous.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous because I don't have any red thing, because I need it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervouse because I don't know if I have enough bussines cards.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  be nervous because I don't know if I enough good to be businesswomen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous because I don't know how explain other what I do and want to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unsure in myself and don't belive in myself. When and as I see myself fo be unsure in myself and don't belive in myself, I stop and breath. I realize that because all this thing in my head don't help me, only make me more unsure. I commit myself if I thing negative I breath and stop thinking.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar