četrtek, 19. marec 2015

Day 19: To shake hands with the President of Slovenia

Yesterday I go to the event 500 businesswomens and in some moment the President of Slovenia came in this event. I see photographers and in moment I know that is he came. Later I see that he shake hands with some that I know and then I see that he want shake hands with me, so I take a hend him and say hello and smile. And this is it.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be happy inside that he shake hand with me. When and as I see myself to be happy inside that he shake hand with me, I stop and breath. I realize that I know that all people is equal, so I don't be panic and euphoric, only be glad. I commit myself that I be calm in that situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I thinking about what will be next year, because each year I shake hand with more important people. When and as I see myself that I think about what will be net year, because each year I shake hand with more important people, I stop and breath. I realize that I be important person too, because I know that I am equal that other people, more or less important than me. I commit myself that I'm a simple and all can talk with me and I talk with all people who want talk with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to thinking about this shake hands with him all the time. When and as I see myself to thinking about this shake hands with him all the time, I stop and breath. I realize that was been and now is new moment, and I'm at home and it's new day. I commit myself that I be in real time and don't think about moment in past.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar