petek, 27. marec 2015

Day 26: Be nervous

Today I was nervous because I was sleep too little and I'm tired and because computer don't work enougt fast that I want and need.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be nervous because computer don't work enough fast, because I need it. When and as I see myself be nervous because computer don't work enough fast, because I need it, I stop and breath. I realize that if computer work slow is ok, because I can do, but when computer stop, then it will be problem. I commit myself that if computer work slow I work slow too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself have unproperly conversation with other people, because I'm only tired. When and as see myself have unproperly conversation with other people, because I'm only tired, I stop and breath. I realize if I'm tired I must go sleep and other people must see me like I'm sleep enough. I commit myself that I look like and act like I'm sleep enough and I'm feel perfect.

I fogive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself argue with other people after I see myself where is problem. When and as I see myself argue with other people after I see myself where is problem, I stop and breath. I realize that this is last moment that I can made something right in the moment that I can do wrong. I commit myself that if I see where is problem I stop thinking and do something.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar