nedelja, 29. marec 2015

Day 27: Fall because I'm thinking

Tomorrow will be one year since my grandma die. Today I go to the forest and thinking about her and fall on my ass. Later I'm thinking about my thinking and hurt myself once again.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking about my grandma who die one year ago. When and as I see myself thinking about my grandma who die one year ago, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't forgor her yet. I commit myself that I don't think about her so much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself don't be carefull and fall on my ass. When and as I see myself don't be carefull and fall on my ass, I stop and breath. I realize if I look and think when and how I walk I don't fall. I commit myself that I think what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and alowed myself think about my fall and hurt myself again. When and as I see myself think about my fall and hurt myself again, I stop and breath. I realize that I go here each year and this is first time that I fall. I commit myself that I look when I go.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar