ponedeljek, 30. marec 2015

Day 28: Pay me please

In December and January I was work. I work 10 or more hours at day. And I don't see money jet, because my boss don't have money, because he tell me that them don't pay. And I must live without money and ask him for my money all month each day and if I have lucky he pay me in one month.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be angry on him and almoust want to kill him. When and as I see myself be angry on him and almoust want to kill him, I stop and breath. I realize that in this case help me only that I call him each day. I commit myself that I be calm when I speake with him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself be angry on myself that I still go to the work to him. When and as I see myself  be angry on myself that I sill go to the work to him, I stop and breath. I realize that this is my problem not his. I commit myself that I'm not so naive.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar