ponedeljek, 30. marec 2015

Day 29: Look young

Today I made different hairstyle than other and I think that I look younger than I am. I don't know if I'm realy so young or I only think that.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I look young because I'm change hairstyle. When and as I see myself think that I look young because I'm change hairstyle, I stop and breathe. I realize that I see myself young because I fell young and I'm young. I commit myself that I see myself how I look in real, not how I fell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I look young because I see myself younger that other people look. When and as I see myself think that I look young because I see myself younger that other people look, I stop and breathe. I realize that this is only my irelevant perceptions and this is only how I see other. I commit myself that I don't compare myself with others.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to compare myself with others. When and as I see myself compare myself with others, I stop and breathe. I realize that I can't compate myself with others because I'm different than others and each person is unique. I commit myself that I don't compare myself with others.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar