četrtek, 9. april 2015

Day 39: Driving car

Today I go with car in the capital city. This is small town with 260,000 people. So I drive behind bus, that go in the bus stop. In the end bus stop one car want go to the street, so this car want go in my driving line. I see this car and want prevent a car incident, so almoust go to the next driving line. In this moment noone be in next line. My heart start beating so hart, so I think how calm it down and start breath, but I think about this moment a lot of time.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react in this situation and be scared. When and as I see myself react in this situation and be scared, I stop and breath. I realize that if I look what is around me, mybe I can see this car. I commit myself that I be more carefull when I'm in car.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not look aroud what is doing on, I see only car that want in my driving line. When and as I see myself not look around what is doing on, I see only car that want in my driving line. I realize that I must look where is other cars behind me and next to me, but all is doing so fast. I commit myself that I'm more carefull the car around me.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar