sreda, 20. maj 2015

Day 48: Kiss

A few weeks ago I be with some men and in one moment I was so near to his lips, that I must kiss him. Today all day I think about thhat kiss, his lips and want kiss him again, but this is not possible. I know that I can't feel anything on him.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think about that kiss. When and as I see myself think about that kiss, I stop and breath. I realize that this kiss in that moment don't mean me anything, but now I think about that kiss and his lips. I know that this don't help me, so I must stop thinking about him and his lips and this kiss. I commit myself that I don't think what was and I live in this moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself have this kiss for a big deal. When and as I see myself have this kiss for a big deal, I stop and breath. I realize that kiss is only tuch my and their lips. This is only tuch, a little kiss, but in my mind this became big deal. I commit myself that I see that kiss only small kiss, nothing else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think/belive that kissing is more intimately like have intercourse. When and as I see myself think/belive that kissing is more intimately like have intercourse, I stop and breath. I realize that is only in my head. Nothing is more or less intimately, this is only my perceptions, this is only what I think and how I see and understand some relations. Each touch can be intime, or if someone touch you, isn't intime for you. This is how you look touch. The same is kiss. I commit myself that I see kiss some normal and not so intime that I see in this moment, kiss is only kiss and I kiss all for goodbay or something like.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar