sobota, 30. maj 2015

Day 50: Search for myself

I realize that other people know me better than I know myself. I don't look myself where I have problems and what I must change. Other people around me, see me, because I ask them that they tell me how they see me and sometimes I'm surprised on their description how they see me.



I fogive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself don't see myself and be surprised what other tell about me. When and as I see myself when don't see myself and I'm surprised what other tell about me, I stop and breath. I realize that I think too much. If I don't think and more fell my body I faster see what my body want and who I am. Other people say, that I open myself in last time. But I think, that I was always open, because I tell other people all about myself. But this is not this. Be open and told all about self is not the same. I commit myself that I look and see myself and see who and what I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself think that I'm open, because I tell other people all about myself. When and as I see myself think, that I'm open, because tell other people all about myself, I stop and breath. I realize that be open is when listen people around you and hear them and if someone ask you somethink, you answer, tell them what you think, not impose your option them. Be open for what you hear and what other understand if you talk. This is being open, not only tell all about yoursef. I commit myself that I listen other and only tell what I want to tell, not impose my option them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself don't see myself. When and as I see myself that I don't see myself, I stop and breath. I realize that this is only my think, because I see myself, but I don't see at the same time. I want change myself and I scare if I change myself. This is not good for me. If I see that I do something wrong, I must change, if I do something, that I must change, I do change. I commit myself that I see myself when I look myself and if I do something wrong, I change that.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar