nedelja, 16. avgust 2015

Day 60: Talk with ...

I have Skype chat with some people and I do something. In the middle of conversation I mute my microphone and forgot, that do this. In the end I want to say something, but noone don't want hear me. What is wrong, why all ignore me? I want say something. I start to swear, because I became angry on all of people in conversation. All say bye and I realize, that I have my michrophone in mute.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry to other people, because I think, that they ignore me, but they can't hear me, because I have microphone on mute. When and as I see myself be angry on other people, because I think, that they  ignore me, but they can't hear me, because I have microphone on mute, I stop and breath. I realize that I became angry on them, because I think, that they heare me and ignore me, but I didn't look why they ignore me in real. In the end I see where is problem and see, that all is my quilty. I commit myself, that I look why they ignore me and see if problem is in my side.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start swear because I became angry on them. When and as I see myself to start swear because I became angry on them, I stop and breath. I realize that I don't swear often, but this time is my angry so big. I don't remember what words I use, but I happy now, that they don't hear it. But better will be, if I don't use any words and only breath and calm myself. I commit myself, that if I think, that other people ignore me, I turn and go away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, that I offend people who ignore me, if I say some unsuitable words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use words that I think is unsuitable words or swearing words, but any words isn't in dictionary labelled that this is word for swear or is unsuitable words. Only people see this cind of words. Word is only word and in dictionary isn't write that you must fell something if you say or hear any word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry on myself when I realize where is problem, because I don't realize this sooner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be happy, because noone hear what I say, because I fell embarrased if they hear me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to yell when I swear, because I'm so angry and don't see what is doing on.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar