četrtek, 18. maj 2017

Day 113: I am not pretty enough 4

A few days ago I dress a close-fitting t-shirt after a one ear or more and I feel nice in it. After a good news I feel better. So when I have meeting I feel so good and I can start conversation fast and I was the most outspoken person in group. I feel pretty. And I was nervous, but this is other story.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to not feel pretty so much time, because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I hate my body because I don't feel good in it. I don't lost so much kg or cm, but I feel much better in my skin. I feel that I can change myself in better way and only me can do this. I commit myself that I dress myself in that kind of dresses that I feel good in it, because all people around me can see how I feel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body. When and as I see myself to think that I don't deserve like myself because I don't like my body, I stop and breath. I realise that I'm not only my body and love/like myself is not only like/love my body, but accept myself, my attitude, my speaking, my behave, my thinking, all. I commit myself that I see, that I'm not only my body, but my personality too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think too much about my depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this. When and as I see myself to think too much about depression and what I must do to came back, but not really live all this, I stop and breath. I realise that I do all what I do in last months because I want came back, and do all because I must, not because I want to do. But now I see that I all what I do it was good for my mind and my body and when I see that I lost some kg I like myself more than before and I feel better than ever that I remember. I commit myself that I do because I want, not because I must to do.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar