nedelja, 21. januar 2018

Day 129: Feel locked-up

I don't feel from time to time good on my work and feel locked-up. I feel that my coworkers don't like me. And in one side I wish work a few months or years more, but in other side I don't want to work not a day anymore. So where is problem and what I really want.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad from time to time in my work because I'm slow, became tired soon and not good with other people for conversation. When and as I see myself to feel bad from time to time in my work, I stop and breath. I realise that I became tired because I don't have enough shape and because of this, I work too slow. But for that I don't understand with my coworkers I'm only guilty person, because I don't know what I want to do and look their approve and don't be sure in myself. So, I commit myself that again begin walk each day and if I decide to do something I don't look for other people approve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try be nice with all coworkers, but when I'm tired I do what is not best for all. When and as I see myself to try be nice with all coworkers, but when I'm tired I do what is not best for all, I stop and breath. I realise that I don't need be nice with coworker in way how I talk with them, but that I do what I must to do in the best way and in that way there is no person who don't like me, because they don't see me in other way than how I work and be with myself. I commit myself to do what I must to do, and if no one ask me I was in quiet and with myself.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar