ponedeljek, 29. januar 2018

Day 130: Connect with my body

Shooting with bow. You feel all muscles in back. But when you practice you must be in the moment, connect with body, breath, calm yourself. Practice of shooting is not only practice for shooting, but for your body and mind too. But first time I have big problem with shooting, because I do that first time and I hurt myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scare that I hurt myself again. When and as I see myself to scare that I hurt myself again, I stop and breath. I realise that I hurt myself because I'm not in moment and I don't be careful on my body position and my arms, and when I be careful and be prepare it was better. I commit myself that I don't scare to hurt myself, because is more options that I do that.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to scare how I hurt myself and not be carefully on my position of arm. When and as I see myself to scare how I hurt myself and not be carefully on my position of arm, I stop and breath. I realise that is more chance to hurt myself when I scare how I hurt myself and not be carefully on my body and arm position. And when in the end I learn how to shoot in correct way I don't have scare anymore and don't hurt myself anymore. I commit myself when I see myself to have scare to hurt myself I stop, breath and calm myself and take the bow in correct way, move my arm in correct angle and breath and shoot, with no any scare.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar